Do you feel passionate about traveling, cooking, sport or religion? Do you want to build a cultural community or gather people with similar ideas? Or simply make new friends and have fun? Become a member of one of the GSA clubs or better, create you own!
It is as easy as one, two, three. Literally, as there are only 3 steps:
1. Download the GSA club ratification form from the GSA website (www.ulgsa.ca). The form should include:
- a list of elected Executives
- indicate who has signing authority
- a full list of the Club's membership
2. Attach to the form:
- a copy of the meeting minutes at which the Student Group at which the Club Constitution is approved
- approved club Constitution (sample Constitution)
- GSA Club Insurance Form
3. Create an email for your club - Club Email Instructions.
Full document with Club Application Instructions, details on policies and guidelines, club funding, insurance, and banking information can be accessed here.
A club can be ratified any time from September 1st to April 1st; a Club ceases to be ratified August 30th of every year. applications submitted after March 1st will be considered for September intake.