Do you feel passionate about traveling, cooking, sport or religion? Do you want to build a cultural community or gather people with similar ideas? Or simply make new friends and have fun? Become a member of one of the GSA clubs or better, create you own!
It is as easy as one, two, three. Literally, as there are only 3 steps:
1. Download the GSA club ratification form from the GSA website (www.ulgsa.ca). The form should include:
- a list of elected Executives
- indicate who has signing authority
- a full list of the Club's membership
2. Attach to the form:
- a copy of the meeting minutes at which the Student Group at which the Club Constitution is approved
- approved club Constitution (sample Constitution)
- GSA Club Insurance Form
3. Create an email for your club - Club Email Instructions.
*Club must submit an annual report to the GSA every year. Please refer to Bylaw 22 of the GSA Bylaws for more details on ratification process and documentation. Instructions and sample can be found here.
Full document with Club Application Instructions, details on policies and guidelines, club funding, insurance, and banking information can be accessed here.
A club can be ratified any time from September 1st to April 1st; a Club ceases to be ratified August 31st of every year. applications submitted after March 1st will be considered for September intake.
Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.