U of L Grad Student Services
This page contains information about services at the U of L for grad students not offered by the GSA. Below this list, you will also find a list of other student services and GSA partners.
- Teaching Centre's GTAPD (Graduate Teaching Assistant Professional Development) Workshops
- SGS's 3MT (3 Minute Thesis)
- SGS's THRIVE (Professional Skills Program for Graduate Students)
- ULSU Food Bank
- All U of L Students can receive a food hamper twice per month, up to a maximum of 10 times per academic career.
- Health and Dental (Benefits)
- Our health and dental coverage is handled by the Student’s Union administration.
- All opt-out procedures are the same as undergraduates, and opt-out forms can be completed by logging in to The Bridge.
- For information about registration and enrollment, click: ULSU Health and Dental Plan.
- To submit claims online by scanning and uploading to the benefits provider, check out: How to Submit Online Claims.
- There's also more information about making claims on this link: Making a Claim.
- To view what is included in the benefits, check out: Benefits Information.
- Save money on Prescriptions by having them mailed to campus within 24 hours! Find out more here: Direct 2U Prescriptions.
- Any additional questions can be sent to:
Health Plan Administrator
University of Lethbridge Students’ Union
Room SU 180, 4401 University Drive W
Lethbridge, AB T1K 3M4
Phone: (403)329-2039 Fax: (403)329-2224
- The University Daycare center considers Graduate Student applications first priority! Therefore, if you have children that you need to have babysat while you or a partner are at work, this is a valuable resource for you. THERE ARE CURRENT VACANCIES. Click here to view current vacancies in the daycare program and check back regularly to take full advantage of this rare program. At the same link, you can also find more information about what the daycare service includes, waitlist information and FAQ regarding the program.
There are many student services departments at the U of L that support both the needs of undergraduate and graduate students! This page contains links to student service departments on campus, many of which are our partners. You can also visit the U of L "Services for Students" webpage by clicking HERE.
Applied Studies (Arts & Science)
Career & Employment Services
Cash Office/Financial Services
Co-operative Education (Arts & Science)
Co-operative Education (Management)
Graduate Program University Calendars
International Student Centre
Let’s Talk Science
Rebound Health Centre
School of Graduate Studies (SGS)
Sport & Recreation
Student Success Centre
ULSU (U of L Student's Union)